Changes to your circumstances affecting benefits

If your circumstances change

You must tell us straight away if your circumstances change – the quickest and easiest way to let us know is online.

You can tell us about changes to your circumstances using the online application form below. You do not need to create an account to do this.

You can also use this form to upload copies of evidence that shows your current circumstances.

Tell us about a change affecting your benefits

Do not wait more than 1 month after the change takes place to tell us.

You can also:

  • write to our benefits section at our civic offices
  • come in person to tell us
Thurrock Council Civic Offices
New Road, Grays, RM17 6SL

Our Civic Offices are currently closed for face-to-face services and public meetings.

Wherever possible, please use online services and information. It is vital we keep phone lines free to provide support for vulnerable residents who normally rely on face-to-face support.