From 8:45pm, Friday 22 October until 7:30am, Monday 25 October, essential electrical maintenance work will mean many council services are not available.
During this period you will not be able to use:
- most online services
- automated phone lines
- library computers, printers or scanners
This includes online services for:
- making an application
- making a report
- making a payment
- booking a service
- booking a ticket for an event
- searching planning or licensing records
- making measurements, checking routes and searching information on digital maps
You will not be able to access online accounts for:
- council tax
- housing benefit or council tax support
- school admissions
- free school meals
- free 2 year-old childcare
- checking progress with problems reported online
You will also not be able to use government secure services for blue badge applications or giving us notice using 'tell us once'.
We recommend that you do not try to use any of our online services during this period.
We apologise for any inconvenience.