Find a library
Tilbury Library - part of Tilbury Hub
Tilbury library is a part of Tilbury Hub, which opened its doors for the first time on 9 May 2016. The library originally opened in its current premises during the years 1925/26.
On Tuesdays and Fridays the library will be open only for self-service use.
When open only for self-service, you will be able to:
- browse shelves
- use wi-fi
- borrow items using the self-service machine
- return borrowed items using the self-service machine
- book and use library computers
- print from library computers using the self-service machine
- reserve items online, either using your own device or using library computers
When open only for self-service, you will not be able to use services for which would usually need support from a member of staff. This includes the Summer Reading Challenge, IT support and getting answers to questions about library stock.
|Monday||10am to 1pm, 2pm to 5pm |
|Tuesday||10am to 1pm, 2pm to 5pm self-service only|
|Wednesday||10am to 1pm, 2pm to 5pm |
|Friday||10am to 1pm, 2pm to 5pm self-service only|