Grangewaters outdoor education centre
Our residential accommodation is arranged in 2 villages, each with log cabin sleeping accommodation and a dining cabin. All accommodation is heated and insulated for year-round use.
Smaller residential groups have exclusive use of their village and larger groups can be accommodated by making use of both villages. Unlike many centres, we never mix groups of clients in a village.
Camping groups are welcome on our large field and may use either our tents or their own.
We can also arrange catering that offers high-quality, nutritious and balanced meals at a very reasonable cost while contributing to the learning opportunities for the students. Ask us for more details.
Beech village offers:
- a self-catering unit
- accommodation for up to 40 young people
- 4 log cabins and a separate log cabin for up to 4 accompanying staff
- a dining cabin with sufficient seating, crockery, cutlery and cooking facilities for all occupants
Hazel village offers:
- full board accommodation
- accommodation for up to 50 young people
- 5 log cabins and a separate log cabin for up to 5 accompanying staff
- a dining cabin with sufficient seating, crockery and cutlery required for visitors and commercial cooking facilities for use by our caterers
: 01708 855 228
The centre is open from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, and for pre-booked activities at weekends.
Our office is open from 9am to 3pm, Monday to Friday, for bookings and enquiries.