Unless your request is about a gas leak or blocked sewer, you can contact us to ask for a repair.
: 0800 074 0169
This line is free to call and open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Emails will be answered within 48 hours, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
If the repair is reported out of normal working hours it will be made safe or secure until a permanent repair can be made.
To report a gas leak, contact Cadent (formerly the National Grid).
: 0800 111 999
To report a blocked sewer to your property contact Anglian Water.
: 08457 145 145
This is a 24-hour hotline and will cost the same as a local call.
For some minor repairs, you may be able to 'do it yourself' (DIY).
The videos linked below were created by our housing contractor, Mears, on the Vimeo website. They are provided only as a guide for tenants who may wish to undertake minor DIY repairs or checks rather than wait for one of our contractors to attend your property.
These guidance videos are not part of our repairs policy. It will be your responsibility if you cause any further damage while attempting a DIY repair yourself, but you can contact our housing repairs service, above, for advice if this happens.
It is your responsibility to make sure you don't put your own safety, or the safety of others, at risk – if you're in any doubt as to whether you can carry out a task safely, you should contact our housing repairs service.
- Mears DIY video: how to stop a leak
- Mears DIY video: how to unblock a toilet
- Mears DIY video: how to replace a toilet seat
- Mears DIY video: how to replace a shower head
- Mears DIY video: how to manage condensation
- Mears DIY video: changing an outside bulb
- Mears DIY video: fixing a skirting board
- Mears DIY video: fixing a door alignment
- Mears DIY video: replacing tiles
- Mears DIY video: appliance testing
- Mears DIY video: central heating checks
- Mears DIY video: storage heater system troubleshooting