Access to funding is an important issue for business in Thurrock, and indeed the rest of the UK. Alongside traditional bank loans there are a number of options available to businesses.
Start up loans
If you are over the age of 18 you can apply for start-up loans, with access to personal support to help develop your business plans and access training.
NWES is a delivery partner for start-up loans in Thurrock.
Publicly-funded business finance
Find business finance, support, grants and loans, including:
- government grants
- publicly-backed finance and loans
- business support such as mentoring and consultancy
- funding for small and medium-sized businesses and start-ups
Low carbon across the south east (LoCASE)
Low carbon across the south east (LoCASE) is a grants and support programme backed by the EU and local councils, that can provide match-funded grants of up to £10,000 to:
- help cover the cost of energy efficiency measures for any small or medium-sized business
- enable businesses in the low carbon sector to expand and develop
: 01375 652 271