The microfilm reader within Grays library is temporarily unavailable. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Learning at your library
Our free Microsoft Office skills sessions can help you learn how to use these leading office computer programmes.
Microsoft Office skills sessions are available in all libraries or online.
We will look at using Microsoft Word for word processing, including:
- using Word to create basic documents
- how to change the look of your documents and text
Microsoft Excel is a powerful spreadsheet programme. We will:
- learn how to use Excel to create basic spreadsheets
- create a simple formulas and functions
- use data to make a graph
- build a simple database to produce report
Microsoft PowerPoint is used to make presentations and slideshows. We will show you:
- the tips and ricks of creating good presentation
- how to use slides, sounds and animation
- the pros and cons of PowerPoint
Sessions last 2 hours, and you can come to as many as you like.
If you'd like to take part in a Microsoft Office skills session, or any of our other learning and support sessions, simply complete the online form below.
Dates and times will be confirmed when enough people have registered for sessions to begin.
If you prefer, you can contact your local library to ask about taking part.