The site is in Buckingham Hill Road, Linford, SS17 0PP.
Bring proof of address such as council tax or utility bill, as you will be asked to prove you're a Thurrock resident - the tip is then free to use
You can dispose of a wide range of household waste at the Household Waste and Recycling Centre.
We accept the following household items for recycling:
- batteries – household and vehicle
- cartons and Tetra Pak
- cooking oil
- electrical appliances – anything that has a plug or uses a battery
- engine oil
- fluorescent tubes
- glass bottles and jars
- garden waste – must be emptied out of bags or containers
- mixed cans and tins
- mobile phones
- paper – newspapers, magazines, junk mail, envelopes, phone directories and catalogues
- plastic bottles
- printer cartridges
- soil and hardcore
- timber and wood
We accept the following non-recyclable items:
- general waste
We accept the following bulky items:
- furniture such as tables, chairs and beds
- fridges and freezers
- white goods such as cookers, microwave ovens, dishwashers, washing machines and radiators
- TVs and computers
Find out how to arrange a bulky item collection from your home.
What you can't take to the tip
We do not accept any form of trade waste at the tip.
We do not accept the following hazardous waste:
To find out how to dispose of your unwanted items, go to our A to Z of waste and recycling.