Parking enforcement

Report a problem that needs parking enforcement

If you know of an on-going problem that needs parking enforcement, you can report it to us using the email address below.

You should provide as much information as possible – for example:

  • dates and times that problem has occurred
  • details of the vehicle or vehicles involved, including registration numbers if possible
  • the exact location where the problem occurs, such as a specific part of a road – for example, a dropped kerb in front of a property
  • the type of problem and the danger it may create
Parking Enforcement
Thurrock Council, Civic Offices, New Road, Grays, RM17 6SL