Personal licence

Apply for a new personal licence

A personal licence is designed to make sure anyone running or managing a business that sells or supplies alcohol will do so in a professional manner. Once you receive your personal licence, you can act as the designated premises supervisor for any business that sells or supplies alcohol.

Apply for a licence

To apply, you must:

You will need to send the following to our Licensing team:

Replacement licence

If you need a replacement licence, you should contact our Licensing team by email or letter giving the reason – for example, your circumstances have changed or your original licence is lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed.

Documentation will be sent to you within 10 working days. Completed forms should be returned together with a fee of £10.50. Cheques should be made payable to 'Thurrock Council'.

Licensing team
Thurrock Council, Civic Offices, New Road, Grays, RM17 6SL.