Traffic Regulation Order (TRO)
Temporary prohibition or restriction on roads
Order number: 101, 2022
A126 northbound off-slip, Lakeside
1) The Borough Council of Thurrock, in exercise of their powers under Section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and all other powers, intends to make an Order the effect of which is to:
- prohibit any vehicle from travelling along the northbound off slip from the A126 to Fenner Road Roundabout
2) The purpose of the Order is for Thurrock Council to carry out carriageway resurfacing.
3) The alternative route for northbound vehicles is to continue on the A126 northbound, A13 westbound, Mardyke Interchange (junction 30), A13 eastbound, off-slip for Lakeside, A126 southbound, off-slip to Fenner Road Roundabout.
4) The Order will come into force on Sunday 17 July 2022 for 1 night between the hours of 11pm and 5am. It only applies to those days and times when indicated on site by the presence of the appropriate traffic signs in accordance with The Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
5) It is expected that the works will be completed within the above times, however the Order will continue in force for a period not exceeding 18 months or until the works have been completed, whichever is the sooner.
6) If the works are not completed within 18 months, the Order may be extended for a longer period with the approval of the Secretary of State.