Traffic Regulation Order (TRO)
Temporary prohibition or restriction on roads
Order number: 082, 2022
A13 eastbound off-slip to Five Bells Interchange
1) The Borough Council of Thurrock is satisfied that it is necessary to restrict or prohibit traffic in the above road without delay because of the likelihood of danger to the public or serious damage to the road.
2) The Council, in exercise of its powers under Section 14(2) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and all other enabling powers, has therefore made the following Notice:
- prohibit any vehicle from travelling along the A13 eastbound off slip to Five Bells Interchange
3) The purpose of the Notice is for reasons of safety after a road traffic incident.
4) The alternative route will be to continue on the A13 eastbound, off-slip for Pitsea Interchange, exit for A13 westbound, A13 on-slip, A13 and then off-slip to Five Bells Interchange.
5) The Notice will come into force immediately on Wednesday 11 May 2022 and will be valid for 5 days. It will apply only on those days and during those times when indicated on site by the presence of the appropriate traffic signs in accordance with The Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.