Traffic Regulation Order (TRO)
Temporary prohibition or restriction on roads
Order number: 014, 2021
1) The Borough Council of Thurrock is satisfied that it is necessary to restrict or prohibit traffic in the above road without delay because of the likelihood of danger to the public or serious damage to the road.
2) The Council, in exercise of its powers under Section 14(2) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and all other enabling powers, has therefore made the following Notice:
- restrict the movement of any vehicles travelling along the A13 westbound, for periods of up to a maximum of 15 minutes, between the off slip for the Orsett Cock Interchange and the on slip for the Orsett Cock interchange
3) The purpose of the Notice is to enable Thurrock Council to carry out urgent pot-hole repairs.
4) The alternative route is via the westbound off slip, over the Orsett Cock Roundabout and re-join via the westbound on slip.
5) The Notice will come into force at 09:30hrs on Thursday 14 January 2021 and will be valid for 21 days, however it is anticipated that the works will be completed by midday on the 14 January 2021. It will apply only on those days and during those times when indicated on site by the presence of the appropriate traffic signs in accordance with The Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.