Traffic Regulation Order (TRO)
Temporary prohibition or restriction on roads
Order number: 145, 2020
1) The Borough Council of Thurrock is satisfied that it is necessary to restrict or prohibit traffic in the above road without delay because of the likelihood of danger to the public or serious damage to the road.
2) The Council, in exercise of its powers under Section 14(2) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and all other enabling powers, has therefore made the following Notice:
- restrict the movement of any vehicles travelling along the A13 Eastbound and Westbound, periodically for a maximum of 15 minutes by way of a rolling road block, between its junctions with Orsett Cock Interchange and Five Bells Interchange
3) The purpose of the Notice is to enable Thurrock Council to carry out urgent pothole repairs.
4) There is no alternative route due to this being a rolling road block.
5) The Notice will come into force at 9am on Wednesday 23 December 2020 and will be valid for 21 days, however it is anticipated that the works will be completed by midday on the 24 December 2020. It will apply only on those days and during those times when indicated on site by the presence of the appropriate traffic signs in accordance with The Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.