Traffic Regulation Order (TRO)
Temporary prohibition or restriction on roads
Order number: 011, 2022
1) The Borough Council of Thurrock, in exercise of their powers under Section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and all other powers, has made an Order the effect of which is to:
- prohibit any vehicle from travelling along the A13 between its junctions with A1014 The Manorway Interchange and A176 Five Bells Interchange in accordance with Schedule 1 to this order
2) The purpose of the Order is to enable Thurrock Council to carry out repairs to the carriageway.
3) The alternative route is as per Schedule 1 to the Order.
4) The Order will come into force on Monday 11 April 2022 at 9pm. The closure will be in force nightly between the hours of 9pm and 5am until Saturday 30 April 2022 at 5am. The works will be carried out in three phases as shown in Schedule 1. It only applies to those days and times when indicated on site by the presence of the appropriate traffic signs in accordance with The Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
5) It is expected that the works will be completed within the above times, however the Order will continue in force for a period not exceeding 18 months or until the works have been completed, whichever is the sooner.
6) If the works are not completed within 18 months, the Order may be extended for a longer period with the approval of the Secretary of State.
|Phase 1 – A13 eastbound between The Manorway Interchange and Five Bells Interchange – including on-slip||A13 westbound from The Manorway Interchange, Orsett Cock Interchange, A128 Brentwood Road Northbound, A128 Tilbury Road, A127 eastbound, A176 Upper Mayne, A176 Nethermayne, Five Bells Interchange||11 April 2022 to 23 April 2022||9pm to 5am|
|Phase 2 – A13 westbound between Five Bells Interchange and The Manorway Interchange||Five Bells Interchange, A176 Nethermayne, A176 Upper Mayne, A127 westbound, A128 Tilbury Road, A128 Brentwood Road, and Orsett Cock Interchange||25 April 2022 to 30 April 2022||9pm to 5am|