Traffic Regulation Order (TRO)
Temporary prohibition or restriction on roads
Order number: 158, 2021
A13 westbound off-slip, Stanford-le-Hope
1) The Borough Council of Thurrock is satisfied that it is necessary to restrict or prohibit traffic in the above road without delay because of the likelihood of danger to the public or serious damage to the road.
2) The Council, in exercise of its powers under Section 14(2) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and all other enabling powers, has therefore made the following Notice:
- prohibit any vehicles from travelling along the A13 westbound off-slip to Manorway Interchange
3) The purpose of the Notice is to enable Thurrock Council to carry out urgent carriageway repairs.
4) The alternative route is A13 westbound, off-slip to Orsett Cock Interchange, A13 eastbound and then the off-slip to Manorway Interchange.
5) The Notice will come into force on Tuesday 5 October 2021 at 9:30am and will last until approximately midday, however the notice will be valid for 21 days. It will apply only on those days and during those times when indicated on site by the presence of the appropriate traffic signs in accordance with The Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.