Traffic Regulation Order (TRO)
Temporary prohibition or restriction on roads
Order number: 190, 2023
Adelaide Road, Tilbury
1) The Borough Council of Thurrock is satisfied that it is necessary to restrict or prohibit traffic in the above road without delay because of the likelihood of danger to the public or serious damage to the road.
2) The Council, in exercise of its powers under Section 14(2) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and all other enabling powers, has therefore made the following Notice:
- prohibit any vehicles from travelling along Adelaide Road, Tilbury in both directions for a distance of 167m from its junction with Albany Road in an east or west direction
3) The purpose of the Notice is to enable Essex and Suffolk Water to carry out urgent repair to leak on main.
4) For the alternative route, follow diversion signs on site.
5) The Notice will be in force for 21 days from 10:30am on Friday 8 September 2023, it is anticipated that the works will be completed by Thursday 14 September 2023. Although it will apply only on those days and during those times when indicated on site by the presence of the appropriate traffic signs in accordance with The Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.