Traffic Regulation Order (TRO)
Temporary prohibition or restriction on roads
Order number: 138, 2023
Annalee Gardens, South Ockendon
1) The Borough Council of Thurrock, in exercise of their powers under Section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and all other powers, intends to make an Order the effect of which is to:
- prohibit any vehicle from travelling along Annalee Gardens in its entirety
- prohibit any vehicle parking at any time on all kerb lines in Annalee Gardens from its junction with Annalee Road
2) The purpose of the Order is to enable Thurrock Council to carry out carriageway preparation and Micro Surfacing.
3) The Order will come into force on Wednesday 2 August 2023 at 8am and will remain in force daily until Friday 4 August 2023 at 5pm. Works will be completed in a way to enable access for residents to be maintained. It only applies to those days and times when indicated on site by the presence of the appropriate traffic signs in accordance with The Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
4) It is expected that the works will be completed within the above times, however the Order will continue in force for a period not exceeding 18 months or until the works have been completed, whichever is the sooner.
5) If the works are not completed within 18 months, the Order may be extended for a longer period with the approval of the Secretary of State.