Licensing Act 2003
Notice of Application to Grant Premises Licence
Classic and Vintage Show, Orsett Showground, Rectory Road, Orsett
Notice is given that Haddon Outdoor Events Limited has applied to the licensing authority to grant a time-limited Premises Licence under the Licensing Act 2003.
The proposed application is for:
- boxing or wrestling – Sunday 10 July 2022 only, 10am to 5pm
- live music – Sunday 10 July 2022 only, 10am to 6pm
- recorded music – Sunday 10 July 2022 only, 10am to 6pm
- performance of dance – Sunday 10 July 2022 only, 10am to 6pm
- supply of alcohol for consumption on the premises – Sunday 10 July 2022 only, 10am to 6pm
Anyone who wishes to make representations regarding this application must give notice in writing to: Licensing Department, Thurrock Council, New Road, Grays, RM17 6SL.
Representations must be received within 28 days of the date of this Notice. The application record and register may be viewed during normal office hours at the above address.
It is an offence under Section 158 of the Licensing Act 2003, knowingly or recklessly to make a false statement in connection with an application and the maximum fine for which a person is liable on summary conviction for the offence is up to level 5 on the standard scale (£unlimited).