Traffic Regulation Order (TRO)
Temporary prohibition or restriction on roads
Order number: 204, 2023
Colville Close, Corringham
1) The Borough Council of Thurrock, in exercise of their powers under Section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and all other powers, intends to make an Order the effect of which is to:
- prohibit any vehicle travelling along Colville Close from approximately 85m from the junction with Williamsons Way to end of the cul-de-sac
2) The purpose of the Order is to enable UK Power Networks to carry out a new service connection.
3) There is no alternative route. However, access will be maintained for residents at all times.
4) The Order will come into force on Monday 6 November 2023 at 8am until Friday 10 November 2023 at 5pm. It only applies to those days and times when indicated on site by the presence of the appropriate traffic signs in accordance with The Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
5) It is expected that the works will be completed within the above times, however the Order will continue in force for a period not exceeding 18 months or until the works have been completed, whichever is the sooner.
6) If the works are not completed within 18 months, the Order may be extended for a longer period with the approval of the Secretary of State.