Traffic Regulation Order (TRO)
Temporary prohibition or restriction on roads
Order number: 124, 2022
Dock Road, Tilbury
1) The Borough Council of Thurrock, in exercise of their powers under Section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and all other powers, has made an Order the effect of which is to:
- prohibit any vehicles from parking at any time on the southern kerb line of Dock Road from its junction with Nairn Court for a distance of approximately 248m in a northwest direction
2) The purpose of the Order is to enable BT to safely carry out works to their apparatus.
3) The Order will come into force on Sunday 9 October 2022 and again on Sunday 16 October 2022 between the hours of 8pm and 6am. It only applies to those days and times when indicated on site by the presence of the appropriate traffic signs in accordance with The Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
4) It is expected that the works will be completed within the above times, however the Order will continue in force for a period not exceeding 18 months or until the works have been completed, whichever is the sooner.
5) If the works are not completed within 18 months, the Order may be extended for a longer period with the approval of the Secretary of State.