Traffic Regulation Order (TRO)
Temporary prohibition or restriction on roads
Order number: 073, 2022
Doesgate Lane, Bulphan
1) The Borough Council of Thurrock, in exercise of their powers under Section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and all other powers, has made an Order the effect of which is to:
- prohibit any vehicle from travelling along Doesgate Lane in both directions from a point outside Manor House Cottages for a distance of approximately 73m in a westerly direction
2) The purpose of the Order is to enable Cadent Gas to carry out a gas connection.
3) The alternative route for eastbound vehicles will be Bulphan Bypass southbound (A128), Orsett Cock Interchange, A13 Eastbound, The Manorway Interchange, North Hill (B1007) and Lower Dunton Road. Access will be maintained for residents.
4) The Order will come into force on Tuesday 10 May 2022 at 8am and will remain in force continuously until Monday 16 May 2022 at 5pm. It only applies to those days and times when indicated on site by the presence of the appropriate traffic signs in accordance with The Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
5) It is expected that the works will be completed within the above times, however the Order will continue in force for a period not exceeding 18 months or until the works have been completed, whichever is the sooner.
6) If the works are not completed within 18 months, the Order may be extended for a longer period with the approval of the Secretary of State.