Traffic Regulation Order (TRO)
Temporary prohibition or restriction on roads
Order number: 151, 2022
Doesgate Lane, Bulphan
1) The Borough Council of Thurrock, in exercise of their powers under Section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and all other powers, has made an Order the effect of which is to:
- prohibit any vehicle from travelling along Doesgate Lane in both directions from its junction with Lower Dunton Road for a distance of approximately 416m in a west direction
2) The purpose of the Order is to enable BT to replace a damaged telegraph pole.
3) The alternative route for eastbound vehicles will be Bulphan Bypass southbound (A128), Orsett Cock Interchange, Stanford Road (A1013) Eastbound, The Manorway Interchange, North Hill (B1007) and Lower Dunton Road. Access will be maintained for residents.
4) The Order will come into force on Thursday 6 October 2022 at 10am and will be in force daily between the hours of 10am and 3pm for two days. It only applies to those days and times when indicated on site by the presence of the appropriate traffic signs in accordance with The Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
5) It is expected that the works will be completed within the above times, however the Order will continue in force for a period not exceeding 18 months or until the works have been completed, whichever is the sooner.
6) If the works are not completed within 18 months, the Order may be extended for a longer period with the approval of the Secretary of State.