Traffic Regulation Order (TRO)
Temporary prohibition or restriction on roads
Order number: 178, 2022
Dunnings Lane, West Horndon
1) The Borough Council of Thurrock is satisfied that it is necessary to restrict or prohibit traffic in the above road without delay because of the likelihood of danger to the public or serious damage to the road.
2) The Council, in exercise of its powers under Section 14(2) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and all other enabling powers, has therefore made the following Notice:
- prohibit any vehicle from travelling along Dunnings Lane from the junction of St Marys Lane to point approximately 650 metres southwards to the lane leading to Tillingham House and Field House
3) The purpose of the Notice is to enable BT to carry out urgent repairs to their apparatus.
4) The alternative route for northbound vehicles is Dunnings Lane, Fen Lane, B186 Ockendon Road, B186 Clay Tye Road, B186 St Marys Lane and St Marys Lane and vice versa for southbound.
5) The Notice will come into force immediately on Friday 7 October 2022 at 11:30am and is expected to be completed by Friday 7 October 2022. It will apply only on those days and during those times when indicated on site by the presence of the appropriate traffic signs in accordance with The Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.