Traffic Regulation Order (TRO)
Temporary prohibition or restriction on roads
Order number: 068, 2022
East Thurrock Road, Grays
1) The Borough Council of Thurrock, in exercise of their powers under Section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and all other powers, intends to make an Order the effect of which is to:
- prohibit parking at all times on the northern kerb line on East Thurrock Road from a point approximately 8m from its junction with Salisbury Road for a distance of approximately 23m in an easterly direction
2) The purpose of the Order is to enable Essex and Suffolk Water to carry out a new service connection.
3) The Order will come into force on Monday 9 May 2022 at 8am and will be in force continuously until Friday 20 May 2022 at 6pm. It only applies to those days and times when indicated on site by the presence of the appropriate traffic signs in accordance with The Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
4) It is expected that the works will be completed within the above times, however the Order will continue in force for a period not exceeding 18 months or until the works have been completed, whichever is the sooner.
5) If the works are not completed within 18 months, the Order may be extended for a longer period with the approval of the Secretary of State.