Traffic Regulation Order (TRO)
Temporary prohibition or restriction on roads
Order number: 179, 2022
Fen Lane, Orsett
1) The Borough Council of Thurrock is satisfied that it is necessary to restrict or prohibit traffic in the above road without delay because of the likelihood of danger to the public or serious damage to the road.
2) The Council, in exercise of its powers under Section 14(2) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and all other enabling powers, has therefore made the following Notice:
- prohibit any vehicle from travelling along Fen Lane from between Poplars Farm and Sewage Pumping Station
3) The purpose of the Notice is to enable Anglian Water to carry out urgent repairs to their apparatus.
4) The diversion route is High Road for eastbound and westbound traffic.
5) The Notice will come into force immediately on Monday 10 October 2022 at 08:00hrs and is expected to be completed by Monday 24 October 2022. It will apply only on those days and during those times when indicated on site by the presence of the appropriate traffic signs in accordance with The Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.