Traffic Regulation Order (TRO)
Temporary prohibition or restriction on roads
Order number: 219, 2022
Fobbing Road, Fobbing
1) The Borough Council of Thurrock, in exercise of their powers under Section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and all other powers, has made an Order the effect of which is to:
- prohibit any vehicles from parking at any time along Fobbing Road on the north kerb line from its junction with Hill Terrace for a distance of approximately 70m in a southwest direction
2) The purpose of the Order is to provide a safe working zone for contractors on behalf of BT to carry out tree cutting.
3) The Order will come into force on Thursday 12 January 2023 for one day between the hours 10am and 3pm. It only applies to those days and times when indicated on site by the presence of the appropriate traffic signs in accordance with The Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
4) It is expected that the works will be completed within the above times, however the Order will continue in force for a period not exceeding 18 months or until the works have been completed, whichever is the sooner.
5) If the works are not completed within 18 months, the Order may be extended for a longer period with the approval of the Secretary of State.