Traffic Regulation Order (TRO)
Temporary prohibition or restriction on roads
Order number: 174, 2022
Gordon Road and Springhouse Road, Corringham
1) The Borough Council of Thurrock, in exercise of their powers under Section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and all other powers, has made an Order the effect of which is to:
- prohibit any vehicle from parking at any time on the northwest kerb line of Springhouse Road between numbers 33 and 39
- prohibit any vehicle from parking at any time on the north and south kerb line of Gordon Road between numbers 1 and 9
2) The purpose of the Order is to enable BT to carry out laying a new duct in Springhouse Road.
3) The Order will come into force on Monday 24 October 2022 at 8am and will be in force continuously until Thursday 27 October 2022 at 5pm. It only applies to those days and times when indicated on site by the presence of the appropriate traffic signs in accordance with The Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
5) It is expected that the works will be completed within the above times, however the Order will continue in force for a period not exceeding 18 months or until the works have been completed, whichever is the sooner.
6) If the works are not completed within 18 months, the Order may be extended for a longer period with the approval of the Secretary of State.