Traffic Regulation Order (TRO)
Temporary prohibition or restriction on roads
Order number: 058, 2023
High Road, Horndon on the Hill
1) The Borough Council of Thurrock is satisfied that it is necessary to restrict or prohibit traffic in the above road without delay because of the likelihood of danger to the public or serious damage to the road.
2) The Council, in exercise of its powers under Section 14(2) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and all other enabling powers, has therefore made the following Notice:
- prohibit any vehicle from travelling along High Road between Mill Lane and South Hill
3) The purpose of the Notice is to enable UK Power Networks to carry out urgent repairs to their apparatus.
4) For the alternative route follow diversion signs on site.
5) The Notice will come into force immediately on Wednesday 22 February 2023 at 8am and is expected to be completed by Wednesday 1 March 2023. It will apply only on those days and during those times when indicated on site by the presence of the appropriate traffic signs in accordance with The Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.