Traffic Regulation Order (TRO)
Temporary prohibition or restriction on roads
Order number: 009, 2022
High View Avenue, Grays
1) Notice is hereby given that The Borough Council of Thurrock, in pursuance of their powers under Section 16(a) to 16 (c) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Road Traffic Regulation (Special Events) Act 1994 and all other enabling powers, intends to make an Order the effect of which is to:
- prohibit any vehicle from parking on the north kerb line in High View Avenue from its junction with Palmers Avenue for a distance of approximately 60m in an east direction
- prohibit any vehicle from parking on the south kerb line in High View Avenue from its junction with Palmers Avenue for a distance of approximately 70m in an east direction
2) The Order will come into force on Thursday 26 January 2023 at 9am and will remain in force until Friday 27 January 2023 at midday. It only applies to those days and times when indicated on site by the presence of the appropriate traffic signs in accordance with The Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
3) It is expected that the event will be finished within the above times, however the Order will continue in force for a period not exceeding 3 days or until the event has finished, whichever is the sooner.
4) If the event is not completed within 3 days, the Order may be extended for a longer period with the approval of the Secretary of State.