Traffic Regulation Order (TRO)
Temporary prohibition or restriction on roads
Order number: 145, 2021
Lodge Lane Access Road, Grays
1) The Borough Council of Thurrock, in exercise of their powers under Section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and all other powers, intends to make an Order the effect of which is to:
- prohibit any vehicle from travelling along Lodge Lane Access Road between its junctions with Mead Close and Conrad Gardens
2) The purpose of the Order is to enable Essex and Suffolk Water to carry out repairs to their water main.
3) There is no alternative route, access for residents will be maintained.
4) The Order will come into force on Thursday 30 September 2021 at 8am and remain in force continuously until Monday 4 October 2021 at 5pm. It only applies to those days and times when indicated on site by the presence of the appropriate traffic signs in accordance with The Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
5) It is expected that the works will be completed within the above times, however the Order will continue in force for a period not exceeding 18 months or until the works have been completed, whichever is the sooner.
6) If the works are not completed within 18 months, the Order may be extended for a longer period with the approval of the Secretary of State.