Traffic Regulation Order (TRO)
Temporary prohibition or restriction on roads
Order number: 057, 2023
London Road, West Thurrock
1) The Borough Council of Thurrock is satisfied that it is necessary to restrict or prohibit traffic in the above road without delay because of the likelihood of danger to the public or serious damage to the road.
2) The Council, in exercise of its powers under Section 14(2) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and all other enabling powers, has therefore made the following Notice:
- prohibit any vehicle from turning right from London Road into St Clements Way
3) The purpose of the Notice is to enable Thurrock Council to carry out urgent pothole repairs to the carriageway.
4) The alternative route will be to continue on London Road, Weston Avenue, Eastern Avenue, Motherwell Way, westbound on London Road and turn left into St Clements Way.
5) The Notice will come into force immediately on Wednesday 22 February 2023 and will be valid for 21 days, although the works are expected to be completed by 3pm on Thursday 23 February 2023. It will apply only on those days and during those times when indicated on site by the presence of the appropriate traffic signs in accordance with The Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.