Traffic Regulation Order (TRO)
Temporary prohibition or restriction on roads
Order number: 151, 2021
The Manorway and Rookery Hill, Corringham
1) The Borough Council of Thurrock is satisfied that it is necessary to restrict or prohibit traffic in the above road without delay because of the likelihood of danger to the public or serious damage to the road.
2) The Council, in exercise of its powers under Section 14(2) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and all other enabling powers, has therefore made the following Notice:
- to restrict traffic from travelling along Rookery Hill between its junction with the Rookery Hill spur road and the Manorway
- to restrict traffic from travelling along The Manorway in both directions between Rookery Hill and Coryton Roundabout
3) The purpose of the Notice is for reasons of safety whilst supporting a police-led operation.
4) Access will be maintained to authorised vehicles only.
5) The Notice comes into force at 4am on Sunday 26 September 2021 and will remain in place until 6pm on Sunday 26 September 2021. It will apply only on those days and during those times when indicated on site by the presence of the appropriate traffic signs in accordance with The Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.