Traffic Regulation Order (TRO)
Temporary prohibition or restriction on roads
Order number: 076, 2022
New Road, Grays
1) The Borough Council of Thurrock, in exercise of their powers under Section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and all other powers, intends to make an Order the effect of which is to:
- temporarily suspend the loading bay in New Road outside South Essex College
2) The purpose of the Order is to allow traffic management for telecoms works to take place.
3) The Order will come into force on Monday 23 May 2022 at 8am and remain in force continuously for 3 days until Wednesday 25 May 2022 at 4pm. It only applies to those days and times when indicated on site by the presence of the appropriate traffic signs in accordance with The Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
4) It is expected that the works will be completed within the above times, however the Order will continue in force for a period not exceeding 18 months or until the works have been completed, whichever is the sooner.
5) If the works are not completed within 18 months, the Order may be extended for a longer period with the approval of the Secretary of State.