Traffic Regulation Order (TRO)
Temporary prohibition or restriction on roads
Order number: 015, 2021
Old Dock Approach Road, Grays
1) The Borough Council of Thurrock is satisfied that it is necessary to restrict or prohibit traffic in the above road without delay because of the likelihood of danger to the public or serious damage to the road.
2) The Council, in exercise of its powers under Section 14(2) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and all other enabling powers, has therefore made the following Notice:
- prohibit any vehicles from travelling along Old Dock Approach Road from its junction with Marshfoot Spur Road
3) The purpose of the Notice is to enable Essex and Suffolk Water to carry out urgent repairs to their apparatus.
4) The alternative route is Marshfoot Spur Road, Marshfoot Road, Chadwell Hill roundabout, Chadwell Bypass, Wood View, Chadwell Road and Chadwell Road Link Road to Wood View.
5) The Notice comes into force immediately, 13 January 2021 and will be in force for 21 days, however it is expected that he works will be completed by Monday 18 January 2021, although it will apply only on those days and during those times when indicated on site by the presence of the appropriate traffic signs in accordance with The Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.