Traffic Regulation Order (TRO)
Temporary prohibition or restriction on roads
Order number: 135, 2022
Old Dock Approach Road northbound, Grays
1) The Borough Council of Thurrock is satisfied that it is necessary to restrict or prohibit traffic in the above road without delay because of the likelihood of danger to the public or serious damage to the road.
2) The Council, in exercise of its powers under Section 14(2) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and all other enabling powers, has therefore made the following Notice:
- prohibit any vehicles from travelling along Old Dock Approach Road northbound, Grays
3) The purpose of the Notice is to enable essential pothole repairs to be undertaken.
4) Diversion is via Marshfoot Road, Chadwell By-Pass, Chadwell Road and re-joining where Old Dock Approach Road merges with Woodview.
5) The Notice will come into force tomorrow Thursday 18 August 2022 at 10am and will remain in force for 5 days, however it is anticipated that the works will be completed on Thursday 18 August 2022, although it will apply only on those days and during those times when indicated on site by the presence of the appropriate traffic signs in accordance with The Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.