Licensing Act 2003
Notice of Application to Grant Premises Licence
Orsett Showground, Rectory Road, Orsett
Notice is given that Michael Warren and Jack Lincoln have applied to the Licensing Authority to grant a Premises Licence under the Licensing Act 2003.
The proposed application is for:
- time-limited licence – 28 April 2023 to 1 May 2023
- regulated entertainment (live music) – Friday, 7pm to 11pm, and Saturday to Sunday, 11am to 11pm
- regulated entertainment (dance) – Friday to Sunday, 11am to 11pm
- regulated entertainment (recorded music) – Thursday to Sunday, 11am to 11:30pm
- late night refreshment – Thursday to Sunday, 11pm to midnight
- supply of alcohol for consumption on the premises – Thursday, midday to 11pm, and Friday to Sunday, 11am to 11pm
Anyone who wishes to make representations regarding this application must give notice in writing to: The Licensing Department, Thurrock Council, New Road, Grays, RM17 6SL.
Representations must be received within 28 days of the date of this Notice. The Application Record and Register may be viewed during normal office hours at the above address.
It is an offence under Section 158 of the Licensing Act 2003, knowingly or recklessly to make a false statement in connection with an application and the maximum fine for which a person is liable on summary conviction for the offence is up to level 5 on the standard scale (£unlimited).