Traffic Regulation Order (TRO)
Temporary prohibition or restriction on roads
Order number: 157, 2021
Park Road, Corringham
1) The Borough Council of Thurrock is satisfied that it is necessary to restrict or prohibit traffic in the above road without delay because of the likelihood of danger to the public or serious damage to the road.
2) The Council, in exercise of its powers under Section 14(2) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and all other enabling powers, has therefore made the following Notice:
- prohibit any vehicles from entering or exiting Park Road at its junction with Giffords Cross Road
3) The purpose of the Order is for the safety of the public and to support the traffic management arrangements whilst works are ongoing in Giffords Cross Road.
4) The alternative route for accessing Park Road will be Giffords Cross Road, Lampits Hill, Southend Road, Springhouse Road and Princes Avenue and vice versa for southbound vehicles. Access for residents will be via the diversion.
5) The Notice comes into force immediately at 5:30pm on 27 September 2021 and remain valid for 21 days. It will apply only on those days and during those times when indicated on site by the presence of the appropriate traffic signs in accordance with The Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.