Traffic Regulation Order (TRO)
Temporary prohibition or restriction on roads
Order number: 087, 2023
Park Road, Grays
1) The Borough Council of Thurrock, in exercise of their powers under Section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and all other powers, has made an Order the effect of which is to:
- prohibit any vehicle from travelling along Park Road
- prohibit any vehicle from parking at any time along the east kerb line of Park Road from a point approximately 7m north of its junction with Clarence Road for a distance of approximately 15m in a north direction
2) The purpose of the Order is to enable Cadent Gas to utilise an area for storage facilities in relation to the Major Gas Mains Replacement works taking place in Finchley Road, Grange Road and Bradbourne Road.
3) There is no alternative route. Access for residents only.
4) The Order will come into force on Monday 22 May 2023 at 8am and will be in force continuously until Friday 4 August 2023 at 5pm. It only applies to those days and times when indicated on site by the presence of the appropriate traffic signs in accordance with The Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
5) It is expected that the works will be completed within the above times, however the Order will continue in force for a period not exceeding 18 months or until the works have been completed, whichever is the sooner.
6) If the works are not completed within 18 months, the Order may be extended for a longer period with the approval of the Secretary of State.