Traffic Regulation Order (TRO)
Temporary prohibition or restriction on roads
Order number: 133, 2021
Parkers Farm Road, Orsett
1) The Borough Council of Thurrock is satisfied that it is necessary to restrict or prohibit traffic in the above road without delay because of the likelihood of danger to the public or serious damage to the road.
2) The Council, in exercise of its powers under Section 14(2) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and all other enabling powers, has therefore made the following Notice:
- prohibit any vehicles from travelling along Parkers Farm Road in both directions from its junction with Conways Road for a distance of approximately 300m in a westerly direction
3) The purpose of the Notice is to enable Essex and Suffolk Water to carry out urgent repairs to their apparatus.
4) The alternative route for westbound vehicles is Conways Road (B188), Brentwood Road northbound (A128), Bulphan Bypass (A128),Church Road, Church Lane and then Parkers Farm Road, and vice versa for eastbound vehicles.
5) The Notice will be in force for 21 days from Thursday 2 September 2021 at 10am continuously, however the works are expected to be completed by Wednesday 8 September 2021 at 5pm, although it will apply only on those days and during those times when indicated on site by the presence of the appropriate traffic signs in accordance with The Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.