Licensing Act 2003
Notice of Application to Vary a Premises Licence
Performers College, Southend Road, Corringham, SS17 8JT
Notice is given that BIMM Ltd has applied to the Licensing Authority to vary a Premises Licence under the Licensing Act 2003.
The proposed application is for:
- increasing the hours for sale of alcohol, regulated entertainment and late-night refreshment from 11pm to midnight:
- provision of live music – Monday to Sunday, 1pm to midnight each day
- provision of recorded music – Monday to Sunday, 1pm to midnight each day
- provision of late-night refreshment – Monday to Sunday, 11pm to midnight each day
- supply of alcohol for consumption on the premises – Monday to Sunday, 1pm to midnight each day
Anyone who wishes to make representations regarding this application must give notice in writing to: The Licensing Department, Thurrock Council, New Road, Grays, RM17 6SL.
Representations must be received within 28 days of the date of this Notice. The application record and register may be viewed during normal office hours at the above address.
It is an offence under Section 158 of the Licensing Act 2003, knowingly or recklessly to make a false statement in connection with an application and the maximum fine for which a person is liable on summary conviction for the offence is up to level 5 on the standard scale (£unlimited).