Traffic Regulation Order (TRO)
Temporary prohibition or restriction on roads
Order number: 206, 2022
Purfleet Road, Aveley
1) The Borough Council of Thurrock is satisfied that it is necessary to restrict or prohibit traffic in the above road without delay because of the likelihood of danger to the public or serious damage to the road.
2) The Council, in exercise of its powers under Section 14(2) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and all other enabling powers, has therefore made the following Notice:
- prohibit any vehicle from turning right out of Purfleet Road next to Rosina's Cafe onto London Road
3) The purpose of the Notice is to enable BT to carry out urgent repairs to their apparatus.
4) The alternative route will be to turn left to Botany Way roundabout and return northwest bound.
5) The Notice will come into force immediately on Friday 18t November 2022 at midday and will be valid for 21 days, although the works are expected to be completed by Wednesday 30 November 2022. It will apply only on those days and during those times when indicated on site by the presence of the appropriate traffic signs in accordance with The Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.