Traffic Regulation Order (TRO)
Temporary prohibition or restriction on roads
Order number: 138, 2022
Redlie Close, Stanford-le-Hope
1) The Borough Council of Thurrock, in exercise of their powers under Section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and all other powers, intends to make an Order the effect of which is to:
- prohibit any vehicle travelling along Redlie Close between numbers 1 and 5
2) The purpose of the Order is to enable BT to carry out utility repairs and maintenance works.
3) The alternative route for northwest bound vehicles is Bramleys, First Avenue and Branksome Avenue and vice versa for southeast bound vehicles. Access will be maintained for residents.
4) The Order will come into force on Wednesday 28 September 2022 at 8am and will be in force continuously until Tuesday 11 October 2022 at 5pm. It only applies to those days and times when indicated on site by the presence of the appropriate traffic signs in accordance with The Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
5) It is expected that the works will be completed within the above times, however the Order will continue in force for a period not exceeding 18 months or until the works have been completed, whichever is the sooner.
6) If the works are not completed within 18 months, the Order may be extended for a longer period with the approval of the Secretary of State.