Traffic Regulation Order (TRO)
Temporary prohibition or restriction on roads
Order number: 169, 2022
Robinson Road, Horndon on the Hill
1) The Borough Council of Thurrock is satisfied that it is necessary to restrict or prohibit traffic in the above road without delay because of the likelihood of danger to the public or serious damage to the road.
2) The Council, in exercise of its powers under Section 14(2) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and all other enabling powers, has therefore made the following Notice:
- prohibit any vehicle from travelling along Robinson Road between its junction with Black Bush Lane and Oxford Road
3) The purpose of the Notice is to enable Anglian Water to carry out urgent repairs to their apparatus.
4) The alternative route eastbound vehicles is Black Bush Lane, Orsett Road, Brentwood Road, Orsett Cock Interchange, Stanford Road, Manorway Interchange, B1007, North Hill, Hillcrest Road and Oxford Road and vice versa for westbound vehicles. Access will be maintained for residents and businesses.
5) The Notice will come into force immediately on Monday 26 September 2022 at 3pm and is expected to be completed by Monday 3 October 2022. It will apply only on those days and during those times when indicated on site by the presence of the appropriate traffic signs in accordance with The Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.