Traffic Regulation Order (TRO)
Temporary prohibition or restriction on roads
Order number: 194, 2022
Robinson Road, Horndon on the Hill
1) The Borough Council of Thurrock is satisfied that it is necessary to restrict or prohibit traffic in the above road without delay because of the likelihood of danger to the public or serious damage to the road.
2) The Council, in exercise of its powers under Section 14(2) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and all other enabling powers, has therefore made the following Notice:
- prohibit any vehicle from travelling along Robinson Road between Black Bush Lane and Oxford Road
3) The purpose of the Notice is to enable Essex and Suffolk Waterer to carry out urgent repairs to their apparatus.
4) For the alternative route follow diversion signs on site.
5) The Notice will come into force immediately on Wednesday 9 November 2022 at 8am and is expected to be completed by Tuesday 15 November 2022. It will apply only on those days and during those times when indicated on site by the presence of the appropriate traffic signs in accordance with The Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.