Traffic Regulation Order (TRO)
Temporary prohibition or restriction on roads
Order number: 075, 2022
Seally Road, Grays
1) The Borough Council of Thurrock, in exercise of their powers under Section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and all other powers, has made an Order the effect of which is to:
- prohibit any vehicle travelling northbound on Seally Road from London Road roundabout that accesses Morrison's car park
2) The purpose of the Order is to enable Anglian Water to carry out maintenance to their apparatus.
3) The alternative route for northbound vehicles will be London Road, Eastern Way, Hogg Lane Roundabout, Eastern Way and into Seally Road. Access to Petrol Garage will be via Diversion.
4) The Order will come into force on Monday 23 May 2022 at 10pm for 1 night until 6am on Tuesday 24 May 2022. It only applies to those days and times when indicated on site by the presence of the appropriate traffic signs in accordance with The Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
5) It is expected that the works will be completed within the above times, however the Order will continue in force for a period not exceeding 18 months or until the works have been completed, whichever is the sooner.
6) If the works are not completed within 18 months, the Order may be extended for a longer period with the approval of the Secretary of State.