Traffic Regulation Order (TRO)
Temporary prohibition or restriction on roads
Order number: 144, 2022
South Hill, Langdon Hills
1) The Borough Council of Thurrock is satisfied that it is necessary to restrict or prohibit traffic in the above road without delay because of the likelihood of danger to the public or serious damage to the road.
2) The Council, in exercise of its powers under Section 14(2) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and all other enabling powers, has therefore made the following Notice:
- prohibit any vehicles from travelling along South Hill, Langdon Hills
3) The purpose of the Notice is to enable Essex and Suffolk Water to attend to a burst water main.
4) For the alternative route, follow diversion signs on site.
5) The Notice will come into force today Tuesday 30 August 2022 at 9am, and will remain if force for 21 days, however it is anticipated that the works will be completed by Monday 5 September 2022, although it will apply only on those days and during those times when indicated on site by the presence of the appropriate traffic signs in accordance with The Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.