Traffic Regulation Order (TRO)
Temporary prohibition or restriction on roads
Order number: 140, 2021
Stifford Clays Road, Stifford Clays
1) The Borough Council of Thurrock, in exercise of their powers under Section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and all other powers, intends to make an Order the effect of which is to:
prohibit any vehicles from travelling eastbound along Stifford Clays Road from its junction with Stifford Interchange for a distance of approximately 418m in an easterly direction, just prior to the service road for numbers 2-24
2) The purpose of the Order is to manage the free flow of traffic on the network.
3) The alternative route is A1012 Link Road to Treacle Mine Roundabout, Treacle mine Roundabout, Lodge Lane eastbound, Daneholes Roundabout and A1013 Stanford Road eastbound.
4) The Order will come into force at 21:00hrs on Friday 1 October 2021 and will be in force in accordance with the Schedule 1 to this Order and on any subsequent weekend when the A13 is closed thereafter, however it only applies to those days and times when indicated on site by the presence of the appropriate traffic signs in accordance with The Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
5) It is expected that the works will be completed within the scheduled times above times, however the Order will continue in force for a period not exceeding 18 months or until the works have been completed, whichever is the sooner.
6) If the works are not completed within 18 months, the Order may be extended for a longer period with the approval of the Secretary of State.
|9pm, Friday 1 October||5am, Monday 4 October|
|9pm, Friday 8 October||5am, Monday 11 October|
|9pm, Friday 22 October||5am, Monday 25 October|
|9pm, Friday 29 October||5am, Monday 1 November|