Town and Country Planning Act 1990
Town and Country Planning
The following application(s) have been received. Any representations thereon should be delivered to the Assistant Director of Planning, Transport and Public Protection at the address below within 21 days of advertisement publication.
Change of use of land to transport/haulage yard.
Brewers Farm, Brentwood Road, Orsett
(Departure from the development plan)
The retention of an extension to an existing container stacking yard, to facilitate storage of containers to a maximum height of 29.7m (35m AOD). The development
includes a steel shed with a gross internal area of 109.8 square metres and a maximum height of 3.65m (8.65m AOD), plus ancillary infrastructure including the following ('AOD' means 'above ordnance datum', which is the distance above the level that Ordnance Survey uses as the base for measuring altitudes on maps):
- 4 lighting masts to a maximum height of 40m (45.06m AOD)
- 7 CCTV masts to a maximum height of 7.5m (12.95m AOD)
- an Optical Character Recognition gate with a maximum height of 6.47m (11.47m AOD)
- boundary treatments to a maximum height of 2.9m (9.9m AOD)
- ticket gates and barriers
- electrical and cabling connections
Pentalver Phase 3 Site, London Gateway Drive, Stanford-le-Hope
Assistant Director of Planning, Transport and Public Protection