Traffic Regulation Order (TRO)
Temporary prohibition or restriction on roads
Order number: 170, 2022
Waltons Hall Road, Linford
1) The Borough Council of Thurrock is satisfied that it is necessary to restrict or prohibit traffic in the above road without delay because of the likelihood of danger to the public or serious damage to the road.
2) The Council, in exercise of its powers under Section 14(2) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and all other enabling powers, has therefore made the following Notice:
- prohibit any vehicle from travelling along Waltons Hall Road from its junction with Buckingham Hill Road for a distance of approximately 260m in a northeast direction
3) The purpose of the Notice is to enable UK Power Networks to carry out urgent repairs to their apparatus.
4) The alternative route for northeast bound vehicles is Buckingham Hill Road, Stanford Road eastbound, London Road and Butts Lane and vice versa for southwest bound vehicles. Access will be maintained for residents and businesses.
5) The Notice will come into force immediately on Wednesday 28 September 2022 at 9:30am. The notice will be valid for 21 days however is expected to be completed by Thursday 29 September 2022 at 4pm. It will apply only on those days and during those times when indicated on site by the presence of the appropriate traffic signs in accordance with The Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.